Brightzone is a Paris-based startup that develops a Digital Asset Management (MIS) platform to store, secure, index and share corporate image, audio and video files.
- More than 20 prestigious clients (Club Med, Nokia, GRDF, Givenchy ...)
- A team of over-motivated people in the heart of Paris
- Our site: http://www.brightzone.com
Do you like digital platforms and want to take part in an exciting start-up project? We are looking for a Back-End Developer to design and develop new modules to our software. Integrated with a highly competent Agile team of developers, integrators, and designers, you take part in the design of the platform, centered on an MVC model .
- Develop and integrate modules in MVC via the Yii2 framework
- Optimize fluidity and compatibility for a user-friendly
experience - Participate in UI / UX reflections and technical design
- You will join the Agile team, A confirmed Back-End Developer, and will have the opportunity to learn alongside enthusiasts of new technologies and digital platforms.
- You are passionate (e) by web interfaces and development
- you know at least 3 of the 4 : MVC / BDD / Java / Framework
- You A positive temperament and an entrepreneurial spirit
- You want to join a young team and be constantly challenged
- Atmosphere start-up: 26 years of average age, canteen, galette of kings, beer and open candy
- Parisian premises in the district of Vanves
- Period: from March 2017
REMPLIR CE FORMULAIRE POUR POSTULER
Merci d'ajouter votre CV en PJ (taille max. de 2Mb)